New York Student Loan Lawyers
We Help Resolve Federal & Private Student Loans
HOW CAN A STUDENT LOAN LAWYER IN NEW YORK HELP ME?
The attorneys at the Law Office of Simon Goldenberg PLLC can provide a
variety of services in New York with respect to resolving student loans through
student loan settlement,
Our experienced lawyers help student loan borrowers with:
- Finding solutions for defaulted loan balances and payment plans
- Clarifying interest and collection bills
- Determining the best solutions for the borrowers circumstances
- Explicating the requirements for options such as loan deferment, cancellation,
settlement and discharge
- Explaining the repayment options that are available and best suited the
Do you have student loan debt? Contact our lawyers for help!
OR CALL: (888) 301-0584
WHAT CAN I EXPECT IF I RETAIN THE ASSISTANCE OF A STUDENT DEBT LAWYER?
When hiring our
New York lawyers for assistance with resolving a student loan debt, our services may include:
- Analyzing your predicament and evaluating any additional information that
- Communicating with you, your loan services, and possibly the Department
- Determining the options available to you and which one is most relevant
to your financial situation
- Assist in any necessary negotiations and the completion and submission
of any requisite application
It's important to note that our
student loan lawyers do not accept student loan payments or process deferment, forbearance,
discharge requests, or any other function intended for the loan servicer
or collector. The firm will also not replace regular or formal channels
of problem resolution within the
Department of Education. We are a private law firm and do not have any association to an official agency.
With our attorneys on your side, you will be well equipped to navigate
towards a resolution for your student loan. We have a comittment to excellence
for customer service. Our goal with each an every student loan borrower
is to help obtain the very best results available under the circumstance. Call our
New York City law firm to learn more.