New York, New York: On May 23rd, 2017,
Simon Goldenberg, Esq. presented
Credit Repair: A Primer for Lawyers, a Continuing Legal Education program with Lawline. Broadcast live online
and recorded at Lawline’s Studio in lower Manhattan, the program
offered viewers strategies on correcting credit reporting issues.
Credit Repair: A Primer for Lawyers is now available for on-demand viewing at Lawline.com.
The course objectives include:
- Identifying the various credit bureaus.
- Obtaining and analyzing a consumer credit report.
- Understanding the FICO credit scoring algorithm.
- Discussion of time-limits for reporting negative credit information.
- Strategies on dispute methods including disputing by phone, online, or by mail.
- Remediating the effects of identity theft
Discussion of pertinent statutes including the:
Feedback From Our Viewers
- "Clearly, the presenter was on top of his subject and had a passion
- "One of the best CLE's I've taken-- lots of information, great
presentation skills by Mr. Goldenberg."
- "Excellent, clear & concise presentation and materials on "credit
Simon Goldenberg's Lawline faculty page to learn more about his CLE presentations.
New York City Credit Repair Lawyers
Do you know someone that needs
help fixing bad credit? Our legal team is dedicated to helping consumers rectify their debts
and correct credit reporting errors. We've helped many people resolve
their credit issues with the bureaus of Transunion, Experian, and Equifax.
New York Credit Lawyers at the Law Office of Simon Goldenberg PLLC to learn how we can help. Call
Today: (877) 717-0098.